Open Position at PetFriendly
Customer Happiness - Vet Tech
THE CLIFFS NOTES:
The Customer Happiness Team is responsible for our happy customers! With your Veterinary Technician background, you’ll bring valuable expertise to our team. As the heart of our company, you consistently go the extra mile to assist them. Each interaction is an opportunity to educate, connect, and delight both customers and their beloved pets. From handling customer conversations to managing pet subscriptions, you play a vital role in providing exceptional customer experiences and pet care.
YOU’RE A SOLID FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU...
- Have strong and friendly writing skills and embrace PetFriendly’s tone of voice
- Are happy to help others and care deeply about our customers and their pets
- Have high attention to detail, are organized, with basic technical knowledge
- Enjoy solving customer problems in a way that creates a positive experience
OUR IDEA OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO...
- Has ability to tailor information into their own voice
- Is a licenced Veterinary Technician or has held a license in the past
- Finds creative solutions and embraces change
- Loves to learn more, especially about systems and ways to make things better
- Enjoys going the extra mile, advocating and creating delightful experiences for customers
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Customer conversations via all channels (email, DMs, chat, and phone)
- Being an internal resource for our marketing team, helping write articles and inform our customers about our products
- Changes to customers’ pets, accounts, subscriptions, and orders
- Working with our emergency call center on our product info and FAQs
- Working with customers through escalated customer support tickets
- Representing customer support and delight according to PetFriendly’s values
We’re on a mission to build the best pet wellness company around, and we’re excited to hire a crucial part of a fast growing company
Ready to join our passionate PetFriendly team to help solve challenges as we scale and help us build something amazing? We’d love to hear from you!
We’re excited to meet you!