Open Position at PetFriendly
Email Marketing Manager
THE CLIFFS NOTES:
We're looking for a strategic, resourceful, and driven email marketer to take our e-communications to the next level. From optimizing abandoned cart and post-purchase flows to sending integrated email & SMS campaigns, there are plenty of opportunities to nurture prospects, drive sales, and delight customers.
You’ll be instrumental in managing the end-to-end delivery of all scheduled emails & SMS campaigns — from content strategy and implementation to testing, approvals, deployment, and performance.
YOU’RE A SOLID FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU...
- Have an intimate understanding of email marketing platforms (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Geek out on customer personas, journeys, and touchpoints
- Have unbelievably polished communication skills
- Manage your time well and rock at multitasking
OUR IDEA OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO...
- Has mastered email marketing best practices and compliance
- Understands direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales funnels & growth strategies
- Has a track record of building and scaling email as an acquisition channel for a DTC brand
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Driving email/SMS list growth and developing segmentation strategies to create better prospect & customer experiences
- Optimizing the conversion path for new email subscribers and developing strategies to nurture existing customers
- Managing setup, QA, tracking, implementation, and analysis of all email and SMS campaigns
- Developing and implementing a testing strategy to optimize existing email flows and test new pathways to increase conversion
- Reporting on weekly/monthly/quarterly email marketing performance to drive strategy
Ready to join a fast-growing marketing team and become a crucial part of helping shape our email and SMS communication as we scale? We’d love to see your application!
We’re excited to meet you!