Open Position at PetFriendly
Employee Experience Coordinator
THE CLIFFS NOTES:
We’re looking for a proactive employee experience coordinator to help us create an exceptional place to work. You’ll play a core role helping us maintain and level up our office environment. From welcoming new hires to planning company events, you’ll oversee a variety of projects that enhance the work-life experience of every single PetFriend.
YOU’RE A SOLID FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF...
- Your energy and enthusiasm is contagious, and people love to be around you
- You have exceptional time management and organizational skills
- You’re just as comfortable with the routine of completing a daily checklist as you are with the excitement of tackling unplanned requests
- You enjoy perfecting the details of your physical surroundings
- You're always ready to help where needed, embracing unfamiliar areas as opportunities for growth
OUR IDEA OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO...
- Enjoys organizing and optimizing work environments for efficiency and comfort
- Has experience in office management and/or employee experience (which you may know as human resources)
- Is always open to new ideas and loves challenging the status quo with thoughtful, creative solutions
- Lives to make people smile, whether it’s by delivering a small but meaningful gift, asking about their sick pup, or sharing a good laugh!
THIS ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
- Ordering and stocking supplies, coordinating with facility vendors, and tidying up daily to maintain our workspaces
- Implementing employee engagement initiatives, happy hours, all-company pack out, company events and outings
- Collaborating with our team to continuously dream up and execute on new ways to engage our coworkers
We’re on a mission to build the best pet wellness company around, and we’re excited to hire a crucial part of a fast growing company
Ready to join our passionate PetFriendly team to help solve challenges as we scale and help us build something amazing? We’d love to hear from you!
We’re excited to meet you!