Open Position at PetFriendly
Front-End Developer (Marketing Team)
THE CLIFFS NOTES:
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our creative team! Now is an exciting time at PetFriendly. We are growing fast and our brand is important to our success. A well-crafted display layer on our web pages and emails is how people interact with our brand. We need a resourceful front-end dev to help us make beautiful and engaging digital content!
YOU’RE A SOLID FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF..
- Have experience with MarTech implementation (Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and the like)
- Have great attention to detail
- Know the ins and outs of responsive web design
- Get excited about website performance
- Have high standards, yet value output more than anything
OUR IDEA OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO...
- Appreciates great design
- Has achieved the elusive perfect Lighthouse score on a custom web page
- Has strong options on JS/CSS frameworks, but knows output is most important
- Is excited about what the CSS Working Group is set to release in 2022
- Knows a bit of PHP/Laravel
- Understands SEO best practices
- Knows what these acronyms mean by heart: CSS, CTR, CVR, CAC, CTA, UTM, ASAP, NKOTB
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Building landing pages
- Creating email templates
- Developing contest and promotional websites
- Creating, documenting, and maintaining our component library
- Wiring together MarTech software to create seamless customer experiences
- Being a link between the creative team and dev team
Ready to join a fast-growing marketing team and become a crucial part of crafting the display layer of our brand as we scale? We’d love to see your application!
We’re excited to meet you!