Open Position at PetFriendly
THE CLIFFS NOTES:
We’re looking for a creative problem solver to manage affiliate and other collaborative marketing channels for a fast-growing DTC brand. You’ll manage everything from ideation to execution, and have a budget to take bets on a variety of novel strategies that you dream up.
YOU’RE A SOLID FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE...
- A knack for networking and building relationships
- Run and scaled influencer, partnership, or integrated marketing channels for a DTC brand
- The ability to take out-of-the-box creative ideas and turn them into detailed, actionable plans
- The self-confidence to embrace failure as an essential element of growth marketing
OUR IDEA OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO...
- Has a curious mindset and challenges the status quo with thoughtful, creative ideas
- Has experience marketing a DTC brand in the CPG or Pets vertical
- Has managed an affiliate marketing program or affiliate agency
- Is an expert at turning ideas into hypotheses and designing experiments to test them
- Understands the interplay between customer personas and optimizing acquisition
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Owning an affiliate marketing strategy and budget, including forecasting and managing agencies or external partners.
- Using creative thinking and data-driven insights to identify potential new customer acquisition channels for the business.
- Building relationships with potential partners to investigate each opportunity and gathering the data necessary to craft strategy briefs for leadership approval.
- Coordinating all aspects of strategy execution and managing each as independent projects and ensuring they stay on schedule.
- Working with internal stakeholders to plan creation of any assets necessary to support efforts.
- Maintaining progress reports for each effort, showing under- and over-performers and a theory to explain the divergence.
- Making strategic recommendations to leadership on inefficient or high-performing initiatives to invest into further.
Ready to join a fast-growing marketing team and become a crucial part of PetFriendly’s growth strategy? We’d love to see your application!
We’re excited to meet you!