Open Position at PetFriendly
THE CLIFFS NOTES:
We're looking for an organized, accountable, and collaborative project manager who has experience with project management tools and systems. This role is a blend of scoping and organizing projects for our engineering team and supporting company-wide initiatives.
You’ll play a critical role in organizing and communicating the cadence of projects at PetFriendly. You’ll help us understand the variables that come up in timelines and make sure we are focused on the right things that keep our long term goals in mind.
YOU’RE A SOLID FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU...
- Have managed multiple projects, simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment
- Constantly strive to learn and share what you’ve learned with others
- Have experience with project management software
- Are passionate about helping people deliver their best work
- Are comfortable helping us set up a project management program
OUR IDEA OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO...
- Has built out project workflows in Asana, Monday.com, Trello, etc.
- Has worked with software engineering teams
- Is confident in their ability to ask project accountability questions
- Manages their time well and rocks at multitasking
- Is able to build and communicate complex project plans into clear next steps
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Driving projects forward to meet company deadlines
- Helping define a project’s scope, objectives, and stakeholders
- Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting project progress to department leaders
- Taking company goals and distilling them into projects with clear next steps
- Defining and promoting best practices and standards for project management
Ready to join a fast-growing startup and become a crucial part of PetFriendly’s organizational systems? We’d love to see your application!
We’re excited to meet you!