Open Position at PetFriendly
THE CLIFFS NOTES:
We’re looking for an engineer to join our team! Engineers at PetFriendly get the opportunity to work across our entire platform. This role could include back-end development, front-end development, and opportunities to create new and interesting hardware and software to support the entire company.
You’ll build and support our customer-facing websites, internal tools for multiple teams, and other technologies that power our company.
YOU’RE A SOLID FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF...
- You are a curious and thoughtful programmer
- You get excited about improving processes and leaving things better
- You enjoy learning from and sharing knowledge with a small team of like-minded developers
- You live in — or are willing to move to — Omaha
OUR IDEA OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO...
- Has experience with Laravel and the Laravel ecosystem,
- Has worked with Laravel tools like: Forge / Envoyer / Vapor / Horizon / Nova / Livewire / AlpineJS / Tailwind CSS
- Understands the basics of MySQL, Linux, security, networking, DNS, and cloud providers
- Gets excited about building neat things in a collaborative team setting
THIS ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
- Building and supporting features and tools for customer-facing and internal-facing tools
- Squashing bugs and grooming code
- Collaborating with the dev team to plan, meet deadlines, and communicate progress
We’re on a mission to build the best pet wellness company around, and we’re excited to hire another strategic software engineer to help us do it!
Ready to join our passionate development team to solve software challenges and build something great? We’d love to hear from you!
We’re excited to meet you!