How to Apply Wags
Locate your dog
Nice work, dog parent! You have the world’s most convenient, affordable, dependable flea & tick product — now find the dog that matches the box.
Tip! If you haven’t yet added your pet’s photo, sign in to upload.
- Confirm your dog’s weight still matches the range listed on box.
- Use a treat we included in this box as a tasty distraction.
- Don’t bathe your dog 48 hours before applying — the skin’s natural oils increase the treatment’s effectiveness.
First, remove tube from package. Next, hold vertically and use scissors to snip the tip.
First, part the hair on your dog’s neck (base of skull). Next, touch applicator’s tip to the skin. Then, gently squeeze tube to apply entire treatment equally at 3-4 spots, ending at their tail’s base.
- Your dog should be standing for the treatment.
- Ensure the liquid doesn’t run off your dog’s side.
- Avoid contact with the treated area until dry.
Ensure applicator is empty, then place in trash.
If any treatment remains in applicator, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused treatment down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Love on your dog
Once treatment has dried, immediately resume snuggling. We want both you and your dog to be excited for PetFriendly time. Giving them lots of love before and after will help ensure it!
- Avoid contact with treated areas until dry.
- Don’t bathe your dog for 48 hours after application.
- Don’t be alarmed if your dog experiences minor itching or acts sleepy for a couple days following treatment.
- Questions or concerns? Please contact us right away.
Start protecting your dog today!